Life. Arte. Nerdiness. Politics. Culinary Adventures.

Writing and sharing everything I love with all of you. Also sharing a lot of anger. But mostly love. Anger-Love.

Monday, March 21, 2011

c2e2 2011 gallery!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well it's gone. But wow, c2e2 had a great sophomore year! Let's check out my gallery of pics and memories that I was able snag! See you next year!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes sir!! That's awesome artist Skottie Young and myself right after I told him he gave my little weenis a broner!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We're ready to believe you! I'm pretty sure I asked the girl NOT to be in the pic, seeing as how there can't be a female Ghostbuster.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spidey made some racist comments about a certain all African-American Avatar: The Last Airbender cosplay group.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Legendary artist Joe Quesada and myself are pretty much best friends!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My favorite costume at c2e2!! I fucking love The Mighty Boosh! I'm OOOOOLLLLLDDD GREEEEEGGGGGG!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Teen Wolf and I did the backwards low fives and I can die a happy man now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was pretty impressed that the guy had a Dr. Venture speed suit on...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cliff also enjoyed his time at c2e2... The man was drunk the whole time!

SEEEE YOUUUU NEXT YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. uh... no, Spidey made no such comment- at least the wallcrawler pictured above.

    i met the Airbender team when i was in another costume (Skeletor) for the C2E2 Masquerade. those kids were super cool, and dedicated to staying in character.

    ReplyDelete